A surf coach is always a good idea… and here, you have 3 reasons why.
If you have just started in this wonderful surf world you might have discovered how important is some guidance.
Sometimes you might hear some people saying “I already surf, I don´t need a surf coach, I am almost an expert”
Well, no matter how experienced you are a coach is always a good idea.
There are so many technical aspects and tips that you can get from a surf coach that you would never realize.
The problem is that sometimes some surf schools don´t have anything new to offer, you might even find out how their instructors have less knowledge than you, of course, that´s very disappointing.
1. It is always possible to find The Perfect Surf Coach
Thus, if you find the perfect school and the perfect coach you will see how your technique and skills improve and increase your progress.
Out there you will find the perfect surf coach, and you will be glad. Because you will feel how your money and time invested will produce the result you were expecting and even much more.
Of course, as soon as you do some research and find the perfect school but you will also see that you can get a lot from a professional surf coach.
You know many experts on other sports even though they have a lot of experience they always keep taking some lessons and training from coaches as you would from a coach in other more mainstream sports like golf or tennis.
An experienced surf coach should not only be an outstanding surfer or a nice guy, a real surf coach should have some special characteristics:
- The perfect surf coach must be easy-going and comprehensive; some people require patience and empathy.
- It´s extremely important to have enough teaching knowledge to be a skilled surf coach.
- A good surf coach should have knowledge about different beaches’ characteristics.
- This person should also be clear when communicating.
- The best surf coach should be an ocean safety expert.
- You will find some of the best coaches abroad, so it will be extremely important that they manage different languages.
- Cultural knowledge is a plus, but if your coach can help you to socialize with local surfers it will be great.
2. The best surfers train at the best Surf Camps
A surf camp is an opportunity to experience the good vibe of a surfer life.
A surf camp is a place where you can stay and complement your surf training with other activities.
At a surf camp, you can spend your vacations, share with other surfers as we just said, and learn lots of new tips to become a pro surfer.
You don’t need a lot of research you can find the best surf coaches and the best surf camp in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is a Central American country, not big but awesome.
Tourists visit Costa Rica because it is full of great beaches and here you find Playa Hermosa in Santa Teresa.
This place is so popular that even celebrities visit it every year, not only to practice some surfing but also to practice eco-tourism, share and learn from a new culture.
3. There´s always something new to learn
Well, as with everything in life we should keep learning from mistakes and learning from experts. This is how we enrich everything we already know and we get more and more experience.
Every beach is different, if you travel to learn more from a surf coach you will discover how great the experience could be.
Just visit us at Perfect Sunset School, here you will improve for sure and boost your skills.
Come on just contact us!