Are you just starting with yoga?
Let´s discover where to find the best yoga for beginners!
You might have heard about all the benefits you get from the yogic practice…
Perhaps you have some friends who already practice yoga for beginners or maybe some of them are advanced yogis and you have noticed how their mental and physical condition has highly improved during the process of practicing or doing yoga…
Yoga is an amazing workout that develops the body and mind’s general well-being.
Yoga for beginners, yoga to change your life…
Yoga for beginners has some special characteristics, many people are or feel afraid of doing yoga because they think it implies being extremely flexible and strong.
You see all the marketing about yoga lessons and when you see the images, you discover sculptural bodies as flexible as rubber and so strong that can hold themselves with their hands, or sometimes they use only one…
Well, the point is that you start thinking that yoga for beginners implies being already strong and flexible.
But, it is not like that.
Yoga is a practice that implies boosting your physical, mental and spiritual health. It is not just a common training.
To achieve the goals of being mental, spiritual, and physical health you move your body slowly at your breath pace, getting into different special body positions or poses.
Every pose has a benefit and you can also meditate during the moment of practicing yoga.
With proper meditation, you align your energy and start feeling stronger and full of strength to face your daily routine.
Some characteristics of yoga for beginners are:
- You learn to relax and get the simple poses.
- You start feeling and managing efficiently your breath.
- You get the basics for an effective practice
- It´s extremely important to have guidance at this level of practice
- You should avoid injuries by finding the best way to start and keep doing the exercise.
- You start becoming familiar with every asana, its technique, and its specific benefits.
- You start setting and arranging your schedule to find the best moments to practice.
- You start feeling the benefits from the very first moment.
- The feeling you get every time you conclude the training has no comparison, it is amazing…
Some of the yoga for beginners poses you should learn
Every yoga pose cools the mind and increases physical and mental health.
You start also learning about how to keep steady breathing while doing a yoga pose, learn how to improve your posture, and increase your lung capacity while strengthening joints.
From the very beginning, you will increase flexibility, and as a result, you will develop the ability to cope with stress and anxiety.
These are two of the essential or more basic yoga poses you’ll learn with yoga for beginners:
- The warrior pose: This pose is amazing for every yoga level, but the main advantage it has is that it is one of the simplest poses, it stretches more than the physical body.
If you do it properly, of course with little guidance, you will be able to open your mind and spirit to face life situations better.
- The mountain pose: this is the first pose you learn and it also works as the transition pose for other movements or asanas, it helps beginners how to listen to their breathing and to establish breathing patterns that will come in handy when performing yoga.
To do the Mountain Pose, you should stand with your back and neck straight, your shoulders relaxed, and your weight falling evenly on your feet; from heel to toe.
The Best Yoga for Beginners’ spot
Well, you will find it at Perfect Sunset School in Costa Rica, this is not only the best school and yoga spot this is located in the best country to connect with nature to increase all the benefits you get for your mind, spirit, and body.
Do you wanna learn more?
Just contact us…