Every time you practice surfing you feel out of this world, you forget all your problems and improve many aspects of your life, but you should better practice surfing in Costa Rica and we will tell you why.
1. A Battery Recharged
As we just mentioned surfing is the best sport ever you feel like flying every time you ride a wave, the water touching your skin softly, and the sea breeze makes you feel in another world.
You enjoy and at the same time, you know that you are practicing a sport, improving your physical and mental health getting as a result a better life.
The surfing world is full of great experiences, happiness, and good friends, therefore, good memories and stories to tell.
You dream every time you surf, is like it was only you and the ocean.
You take your board, swim to find the best waves, and start riding them, it is so funny and amazing.
We say you recharge your battery because all the problems from work and family just disappear or at least seem easier to solve.
Surfing is a great way to clear your mind and focus better your ideas.
2. Practice Surfing in Costa Rica and feel even better
When you practice surfing in Costa Rica you increase all the benefits you get from this great sport.
Costa Rica is a little green country located in Central America full of biodiversity and great surfing scenarios.
To practice surfing in Costa Rica is a great idea, here you can really connect with the ocean every time you surf.
3. Some of the advantages you get every time you practice surfing in Costa Rica are:
- As you might know Costa Rica is surrounded by coastlines, that´s the main reason why Costa Rica is so unique.
- Practice surfing in Costa Rica as a vacation destination is great since you have plenty of options of wonderful beaches around the Pacific and the Caribbean oceans.
- It only takes from 4 to 6 hours to get from the Pacific coast to the Caribbean then you will be able to surf both in one day as one turns onshore and the other goes offshore, that´s so cool.
- The waves are very consistent in Costa Rica; you will find great waves during the whole year.
- If you practice surfing in Costa Rica, you need to know about the weather here, Well, we´ve only got two seasons the dry season (from December to April) and the rainy season (from May to November, sometimes the first days of December).
- As we just previously mentioned Costa Rica is rich in biodiversity, you will find stunning beaches, and unbelievable rainforests teeming with exotic flora and fauna.
- In Costa Rica you will also find different and special surf towns.
- Costa Rica is the perfect country for a nature lover.
- Costa Rica´s national park policies protect more than 25% of the whole country´s nature.
- Here you will find waves for every level of surfer.
To practice Surfing in Costa Rica you should start finding the best place
Well, the best place to start this adventure in Costa Rica and live the best vacations to recharge your battery is at Perfect Sunset School.
Perfect Sunset School is located on one of the most popular beaches in Costa Rica, Playa Hermosa, which is great for surf and enjoying the most beautiful sunsets ever.
We can help you and guide you through this adventure and you will see for sure the good results you get from surfing.
Just contact us!