New Year´s Resolutions are all those goals you want to accomplish over an established period of time and here at Perfect Sunset School, we are ready to help you make your resolutions come true.
The New Year´s Resolutions are a tradition, most common in the Western Hemisphere but also found in the Eastern Hemisphere, in which a person resolves to continue good practices, change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a personal goal, or otherwise improve their life.
The period of time might be short (short-term goals) or it might take a little longer with those goals you want to accomplish over a year or many years (long-term goals).
Whether you want to be healthier, learn a new language, spend more time outdoors, or having the chance to learn about a new culture, it is always a good idea.
You can take into account your friends and family members to set your goals and New Year´s Resolutions.
Or you can do it by yourself.
Here you have some ideas to set your New Year´s Resolutions:
Make a list of long- and short-term resolutions and keep track of your progress.
- Ask friends and family members about the New Year´s Resolutionsthey’ve made in the past.
- Which ones have they kept successfully? Which ones have they failed to keep?
- Ask them for advice about what types of resolutions to make and how to succeed in keeping the resolutions you make.
- How do you and your friends and family members celebrate New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day?
- Whatever you happen to do this year, take some time to talk to others about their hopes and dreams for the new year.
- What resolutions are they making?
- Make a list of others’ resolutions and revisit them every month or so throughout the course of the next year.
- Be encouraging when you notice others struggling to maintain their resolutions, and celebrate when you notice others succeeding.
Why don´t you stop and think about what you really need…?
New Year´s Resolutions are not only about setting responsibilities, sometimes we should stop and think about all those things we have denied ourselves.
- Are you feeling stressed?
- Do you sleep well?
- How many hours do you really work?
- How many hours do you spend on yourself?
- Have you recently taken a vacation?
- Is there something you should correct in your life?
- Do you need to live a new experience?
- Is your routine making you happy?
If the answers to these questions are not so positive, then you should set New Year´s Resolutions focused on fixing them.
Traveling is the Best New Year´s Resolution
Setting traveling is part of the most popular New Year´s Resolutions is not as crazy as it seems.
Many people have already taken this option and they have never regretted it.
Live new experiences, come to Costa Rica, and stay at Perfect Sunset School.
Once you come to love who you are, and what you really need, you´ll understand how important is this resolution for you…
You can then be free to travel, to love new places, to live new experiences.
At Perfect Sunset School, you can achieve more of your New Year´s Resolutions.
- You´ll travel to Paradise.
- Here at Perfect Sunset School, you´ll find everything you need to free yourself from a boring routine.
- We offer wonderful learning experiences.
- You´ll improve your health thanks to our freediving courses and yoga training.
- Here you can live the real adventure of a surf camp.
- We offer a wonderful experience full of nice people, places and great activities.
Make Perfect Sunset the best New Year´s Resolution and make the best of the journey this 2021!