Living a real Surf life is the biggest dream for every surfer around the world.
Having the beach around the corner, spending time in a relaxing beach town, and living and spreading only good vibes are just awesome.
But disconnecting from your routine, your job, and your responsibilities is not an easy thing.
You need to find the best moment and of course, you need to keep in mind where is the best place to enjoy surf life.
Costa Rica is the best place to enjoy the best surf life
Costa Rica is well known as a real green paradise, it is full of nature and friendly people.
There are more than 600 beaches in this little country, where you can visit the beach and get relaxed in a cloud forest in just a few hours.
Costa Rica is the best place to enjoy surf life because here you will find Santa Teresa, a “Pura Vida” beach town.
If you really want to enjoy the best surf life you need to visit Santa Teresa and Playa Hermosa.
Surf Life and Surf friends…
Here you will find the best surf life and surf friends then if you stay at Perfect Sunset School we will show you how to do it.
You don’t need to know how to surf visit us and make friends.
Thus, if you want to start learning to surf you should have known how to swim.
At Perfect Sunset School, we have special programs adapted to each person’s level, whether you know nothing about surfing or you already have some experience.
The best fulfilling your needs of staying, food, service, and anything else you require to experience surf life.
Making friends is easy in Costa Rica, most of the people who visit us love the experience they enjoy with locals.
People in Costa Rica are really “Pura Vida”, they help you the way you need, they guide you if you feel lost, and they are always happy to help you if you want to learn Spanish as well.
Surf Life in Santa Teresa
Now, we´re going to show you why Santa Teresa in Costa Rica is an amazing beach town to enjoy surf life…
It´s not only a beautiful beach with spectacular landscapes, but it has the best waves and weather conditions.
- It´s simple to get here, just five hours driving from the main airport in Costa Rica (Juan Santamaría Airport)
- It´s a popular surfing spot.
- Tourists and locals share their love for surfing here.
- Every tourist that visits us wants to come back.
- You can get there on local flights too.
- There´s a public bus service from San Carlos terminal in San José downtown directly to Santa Teresa.
We offer the best surf camp to live the real surf life
- We are a great place to stay in and a Surfing School.
- Here you have the option enjoy enjoying the surf and practice more activities.
- You choose the way you want to stay; in a shared room or a single one.
- It´s in front of the beach in a nature reserve.
- There are excellent options to eat.
- Accommodations are equipped with everything you need.
- You´ll enjoy the best sunsets in the country.
The Best Surf Camp and the Best Instructors at Perfect Sunset School
- You don´t need to be an expert, we train any level surfers.
- That´s because we have highly experienced instructors.
- You will discover how nice it is to share with others who share your interests.
- If you go to Playa Hermosa Santa Teresa, you´ll find lots of excitement with surfing.
- You can also have the chance to enrich your life quality with yoga, and the opportunity to learn Spanish.
- People in Costa Rica are really “Pura Vida”.
You can visit Perfect Sunset School whenever you want we´ll be glad to help you and guide you through this experience.
So, let´s live the surf life! You won´t regret it!