Spending time with yourself, sunds crazy these days, or even impossible. We live in a world full of social and financial pressure, responsibilities, and plenty of positive vs negative information, this information catches and fills us up from anywhere, especially social media. And the consequences are not so positive for us.
Welcome to Reality
When you’re a child you must study, help around with house chores and moreover being obedient, you play to chill out a little, but life and responsibilities are still there. Spending time with yourself is easier, you have more free time but you still prefer to find out friends and share with them.
When you become adolescent you have to do the same, but in this case, without any help, surrounded by social pressure, and fighting against self-esteem issues.
All of this to survive and become an emotionally healthy and successful adult, you still do not take decisions about how to spend time with yourself, then you still got some time out to enjoy.
When you finally become an adult you feel the release and you think you´ve gotten freedom and your time management.
Nevertheless, you discover that you got to “pay bills” and take care of others, sometimes dealing with disgusting people and disgusting work-places or environments.
Spending Time with yourself is vital…
Feeling overwhelmed by everyday responsibilities is not so good for you; you need to spend time with yourself, below you´ll find some reasons why spending time with yourself it is so important:
- It allows you to keep clean your mind, helping you to make better decisions and rethink others you might have already made by mistake.
- You keep an accurate perception of the information since we are able to store a lot of data. Thus, we need a proper organization of it to take real advantage.
- You can learn about things that you probably don´t even know or wonder you could learn.
- It releases anxiety and removes unnecessary information from your mind.
- You discover that you´re enough to make yourself happy.
- You might save money, sometimes it is less expensive to spend money on you that spending on others…
- It allows you to be focused and organized to plan your future.
- You accept that being alone is not a synonym of loneliness.
- You get introduced in a simple way of living, turning your mind into simple things and making everything easy around you.
- Finally, you become less dependent on others.
Options to spend time with yourself
When you finally understand that is imperative to take your time and spend some on you. It might come to the questions: What? Where? How?
What to do?
One of the best options to get positive results in mind as well as in body is going to the beach. The benefits you get from going to the beach by yourself are highly positive, for example:
- The sea breeze and the landscape improve and push feelings of happiness.
- Is an opportunity to connect with yourself and your spirit.
- You get an important amount of vitamin D from the sun.
- You benefit your skin with exfoliation and detoxification from sand and saltwater.
- Breathing is better with the sea breeze.
- You sleep better after spending a day at the beach.
Where to go?
Because of these and more reasons going to the beach is always a good idea and the best beach you´ll find is in Costa Rica, at Perfect Sunset School the beach is called Playa Hermosa in Santa Teresa Puntarenas, here you are able to join with your insights and get rid of negative feelings.
How to get to this Paradise?
When you decide to spend time with yourself you just need to take action and contact us. Here at Perfect Sunset School, we´ll guide you to get this wonderful and healthy trip. Here, besides getting the regular benefits of going to a beach you can practice complementary activities such as yoga, music classes, sea sports, etc… All these activities help you to connect, relax and become a better person. They are the best way to spend time with yourself.