After all this situation we´ve gone through during the last two years with the pandemic, there´s nothing more important than finding physical and mental balance.
As you have struggled with uncertainty and an inability to remain calm and happy, we want to show you there´s a solution; breathing as the new mediation.
Practicing breathing as the new meditation will help you find all that lost calm as well as increase physical and mental health.
Meditation Benefits are well known
Breathing as new meditation will give you all the lost peace and your body and mind will enjoy the benefits it carries.
- Stress reduction for sure.
- Anxiety and depression are kicked out from your body by reducing the cortisol levels.
- If you feel better and happier the others will feel it too, the energy you stem is contagious.
- The way you make decisions and handle difficult situations will be more assertive and firmer, so your interpersonal relationships will recover and become more affable.
- Blood pressure lowers.
- Serotonin levels will be enhanced, this is a natural anti-depressive.
- Bad habits will be controlled thanks to the awareness given by meditation.
- Concentration and inner strength will work better since meditation centers your mind.
- Anger will be better handled.
- You will be able to cope with physical and mental pain.
- You´ll sleep better.
- You’ll be more productive in every area of your life.
- The immune system becomes stronger.
- Creativity won´t be the same.
- Memorization will get easier and better.
- You´ll avoid the popular “burnout”, becoming more productive and effective.
- Resilience is also enhanced.
- Sex life will heat up.
And for sure you´ll find more and more benefits.
It´s the cure for everything.
But, did you know that breathing is the new meditation?
Oxygen in our body is extremely important.
It is, for sure, a basic human need, without it, we would not survive.
The air we normally breathe holds around 21 percent of oxygen.
For most average and healthy people, 21 percent oxygen is enough to survive.
Thus, if you are not a 100 percent healthy, or suffer some breathing constraints probably you will require additional amounts of oxygen to maintain normal body function.
Anyway, oxygen is always a great need.
Your heart will work better, your sports performance will increase and you will feel the difference if you practice breathing as a new meditation.
How does it work?
“Take a deep breath” This is not a random phrase that we use trying to calm people… Well, it works.
Breathing as the new meditation is a practice that researchers say dates back several thousand years.
As we just mentioned, meditation can reduce anxiety, sharpen memory, reduce depression, promote better sleep, improve physical health, and much more.
There are many types and ways of meditation, and with them come different breathing techniques.
“Each practice has a different aim for the meditation, so each will have associated ways of offering techniques for working with the breath.”
The science behind Superior Breathing
You must include breathing as the new mediation in your fitness life and learn how to effectively deliver oxygen to every part of your body.
For competitive athletes is very important to overcome every obstacle and sometimes breathing correctly and effectively can make difference.
Any high-intensity workout will require much less effort and breathing easier.
The aerobic and anaerobic capacity will be improved.
Your mental focus, energy levels, concentration, mind, body, and even people around you will improve with this new meditation.
Believe it or not, with breathing as the new meditation you´ll get fitter and stronger.
Perfect Sunset School is the best place to learn about it.
Located at the beautiful Playa Hermosa in Santa Teresa Costa Rica, Perfect Sunset School is what you need to fully enjoy the benefits of breathing as the new meditation.
Our expert trainer will guide you in this process of enlightening your life in every aspect.
Just Contact us…